luffy2013

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If this (or something like this) is already requested, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I just recently purcheased RPG Maker 2003 off of Steam since I'm having terrible luck with VX Ace. It has a nice selection of Monsters. But there's no Human Enemies of any kind avaliable in the programs RTP. And I checked every resouce website (Including this one) for them and got nothing.

So yeah, I'm looking for just regular human Guards, Soldiers, Knights, Warriors, Thugs, Kings, etc. for my RPG Maker 2k3 project. Thanks in advance.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm a little confused.  It's a side view system, so all you need is to take the resources for the characters and flip them, don't you?

luffy2013

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried that, the character animation files only lets them face the left side. And there's no way to flip them.

I'm looking for the actual Monster graphic files that has what I'm looking for.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, pulled up my copy of 2k3 to double check and make sure I was remembering correctly.  Now I'm even more confused.  There are humans already in the default monsters.  Anyway, I wasn't saying that you flip the images in 2k3, you'd have to flip them in an image editor, and since the monster side doesn't allow for animations, you'd have to reduce it to one frame.

luffy2013

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well they weren't there when I brought the damn thing. And I checked every folder. It was probably an oversight.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Humans:

Carmilla

Berserker

Wight (delete the yellow glow and he'd be a guard)

Sorcerer

Necromancer

Dark Knight

There are a few that are human shaped but larger like Titan, Lakshmi, Odin and so on.  There are others that are nearly human like the elves, vampire and medusa as well.

luffy2013

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*sigh* I give up. I'll look elsewhere.  >_>  

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Look, I am trying to help, but I can't read your mind.  What doesn't work about my suggestions?  Are you looking for something specific?  Are you wanting a particular look?

Steigrudar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Though it looks like they left the Thread.  I think they wanted  Human Battlers for 2k3 that didn't need editing to be used as a Human.   Now I don't know if they mean Sprite style, or  Battler style.    Looking at the ones suggested seems to all require Editing (Carmilla has Elf-ears for example)  and the others are very specific looking.   They wanted more Generic Human-with job from the sounds of it.

luffy2013

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Though it looks like they left the Thread.  I think they wanted  Human Battlers for 2k3 that didn't need editing to be used as a Human.   Now I don't know if they mean Sprite style, or  Battler style.    Looking at the ones suggested seems to all require Editing (Carmilla has Elf-ears for example)  and the others are very specific looking.   They wanted more Generic Human-with job from the sounds of it.
That's EXACTLY what I was looking for. *sigh* When I started this, I did not planned on doing any Hard Editing. Nor was there any mention of ANY editing at all. But they don't seem to care.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is extremely rude of you to assume that I and everyone else on the forums is giving you a hard time simply because we're asking for the information we need to actually do what you want.  Something as simple as "Yeah, that could work, but I can't do any editing, would someone else be able to do that?" would have gotten you what you wanted.  Or even "Yeah, those are human but they're a little too extreme for what I want, I wanted something more normal looking."  But you've burned bridges, people are less inclined to help someone who's going to be a jerk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MH-Pride