Need Machine/Mech/Tech Battlers

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Servidion, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Servidion

Servidion Last Soul Keeper Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Type: Battlers

Maker Format: VX, , ACE, MV

Art Style: Side-view. More "serious" like the Ace or MV RTP. No marshmallow shaped robots. lol

Description: I'm not looking for anything custom. I'm just looking for a slew of mechanical type side-view battlers. I find myself with a lack of tech battlers for my game, a great deal of which consists of a gigantic abandoned facility. I have beasts, demons, anthros a-plenty, but not enough "mechaniloids" - to steal a term from Megaman X.

I need to be able to use them in a commercial project.

If anybody has a reference link or their own work to a pack or a couple packs either for free or to pay for, I would be grateful.

If by pay - I use PayPal.

2. Hayato

Hayato Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm not really sure which one you want, do you the mechs in all Maker format?

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are several robot pictures in the "special" resources that came with the japanese version but had to be removed from the international version due to different age restriction laws (one or two of those pictures that were intended for VN-style games were not acceptable for PG-13 in USA).

Those are still available on personal request from Degica for MV owners, they just couldn't be included in the base game without loosing the age rating.

Unfortunately I don't remember who to contact to get the download link. That name was mentioned in one of the discussions about those resources. Search for it or wait until someone remembers the name.

4. Servidion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Hayato Any maker format. I basically have the bosses I need so even if they're somewhat small I can use them for regular battles.

@Andar I'll look the name up on the forums. Thank you very much!

5. Servidion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I believe you have been misinformed, Andar. I got a reply back from Customer support with the following:

"Thank you for contacting RPG Maker Customer Support!Sorry but you have been missed formed by that person (Unfortunately) as we do not have or do solely Japanese Battle packs, nor do we send free resource packs. However you can buy the following resources from Steam which is used in the Japanese MV it comes with some new Battle enemies, facesets, music and more:RPG Maker MV - Cover Art Characters PackRPG Maker MV - Essentials SetIf you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us again.Many thanks,Rochelle"

Suffice-it-to-say I'm still looking for mechanical battlers.

6. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No, the support misunderstood because you're not asking for a resource pack.

That was what I was referring to, but Lunarea is not the person who can give it out - that was someone else, and I don't find the post with the name at the moment.

However, you can see some of the robots I'm talking about in an advertisement on the first topic of this discussion:

And this is the topic about the parts that caused that folder to be removed from the official publication:

You might try to reference the support person from the ticket to those topics to see if they can then give you the correct download link.

7. Servidion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't seem to have permission to view the first link, but I'll send support a reply with the two other links you have provided for me as it should be enough information to go on.

I'll let you know what they say when they get back to me.

Thanks for the help, Andar. :)

8. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I didn't realise that that topic was in the plus lounge (and M+ is now discontinued) - you can send that link as well, the support has access there.

9. Servidion

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright. Got a response. Apparently the special battlers are not ready yet. Here's the message I got:

"Thank you for the links, I forward them on to someone who knows a little more about this than I do below is the current update of your request:The special resources are currently not ready, but they may be available for download soon - no ETA unfortunately, but our team is hard at work on getting them ready.once it is ready for download please check here:To access downloads:(they are automatic via Steam if updates are enabled)You can log into your account here non- steam versions: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/c/login Also we'll be announcing the availability via our forums (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/) and social media (https://www.facebook.com/RPGMakerWeb/).I hope this answers your question, I am glad you brought it to our attention and we will work hard and fast to get this download out asap.If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us again.Many ThanksRochelle"

Soooooooooooooo..... still looking for mechanical mobs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016