Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yanfly's Life Steal plugin http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/19/yep-71-life-steal-rpg-maker-mv/ allows you to set a passive draining ability that can drain either HP and/or MP, but it doesn't include an option to drain a target's TP. If anyone could add this feature to Yanfly's Life Steal plugin I'd appreciate it very much!

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
bumping for help

Scalperhero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
how did you get it working because it don't work for me if you have a image of a life steal skill from yanflys plugin could you show it so i can igure this out because for some reason no matter what i try it just won't work for me

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
how did you get it working because it don't work for me if you have a image of a life steal skill from yanflys plugin could you show it so i can igure this out because for some reason no matter what i try it just won't work for me
In case you haven't noticed, nobody responded to this request, so it's not possible to drain TP with Yanfly's Life Steal plugin. However, on another topic, I did get some help on making skills themselves drain TP.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/need-help-with-an-error.109328/

Also, this only works with MV (the damage formula doesn't work in VX Ace, unless the proper changes are made to the formula)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??
Trying to get back, trying to get better...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corwar_uwu