Need New Stat Parameter, every other plugin didn't work!

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Iqus, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iqus

Iqus inVictor Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi there!

I am in need of a script that adds new custom parameters that can be used in formulas and boosted by states and equipment. I tried BOB, ICFSoft and Quasi's scripts and none of them were working for me.

So let's say for the sake of an example that I want a stat/param called anger (ang for short) and having it influencing the damage formula by, let's say a.atk * (1 + a.ang). And that this stat can be boosted by the equipment or states.

I also happen to be using ALL of Yanfly's plugins, in case that brings incompatibility problems.

Thanks beforehand!

2. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Did you try ICF-Soft Main Utility and ICF-Soft Params Core? If yes, what version did you use and did you place in right order?

I can help you with my plugins.

3. Iqus

Iqus inVictor Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I did :)   Those params created by your plugin were working just fine, the problem was that when using them, for some reason, I could not add states (like poison or blindness) to the enemies (but they could be added to the battlers). There must be some incompatibility issue with Yanfly's scripts.

4. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Maybe you're using version 1.00. Current 1.02b version (avaiable throught my blog) solves problem. This version requires ICF-Soft Main Utility to work.

If you still want to use an old version you can fix 1.00 to 1.00b by changing a line that contains only:

ICF.ParamCore.testItemEffect.call(this, target, effect);

to

ICF.ParamCore.applyItemEffect.call(this, target, effect);

And then you can add 'b' char to version description.

But I still recomend to use latest version because it has all features needed for stats/params.

5. Iqus

Iqus inVictor Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I had the older version indeed, I found it on the master plugin list and it seems it hasn't been updated there. New version works perfectly :)

Muchas gracias! Si me encuentro con algún otro problema trataré de contactarte directamente! ^^

6. Lilian

Lilian Villager Member

First Language:
    German
     ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  7. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Lilian, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.