MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there, I'm making a Fan Game for the "Tales of" JRPG series.

I was wondering if someone could make me a Walking and Damage charset of these characters (images included, sorry if they're huge. I just wanted to make sure you get a good shot of all their sides)

(Brave_Slasher)_Sara.png (Tested_Adventurer)_Sara.png

and the Kanonnos (from the Radiant Mythology series)
tumblr_np6trqvEbd1tyuin7o1_500.png (Sword_of_Autumn)_Kanonno_G..png
(Summer_Sun)_Kanonno_E.png link_4_tow_01.jpg
(Memory_Seeker)_P_Kanonno.png
(couldn't find an image with her back showing, you'll just have to assume (pretty sure it's blank)

I put them in spoilers to save room.

I don't need side view graphics since I'll be using their sprites from Tales of Link (with credit)

If someone can help me, that would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: They're for RPG Maker MV. I forgot to include that in the original post.

Last edited:

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you want them in the default MV style?

EDIT: I'm going to hope that's a yes because I went ahead and made Sara anyway.

Sara.png
Here's a preview of her in action. I'm not really great at animations so I hope this is okay ^^'

Old Version: preview.gif Update: update.gif
Please remember to credit me when you use it. :kaoluv:

Last edited:

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey cool thanks, yes I wanted MV Style, I forgot to put that in the post. Looks great too.

Now I just need the Kanonnos.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There were a few things that were bugging me so I've updated the sprite sheet in the old post and added a gif with a comparison :)

I am a n00b at this, so it took me 5 hours to make.. :kaocry:Because of that, I'm not sure I can help with the others atm. If you make a lot of progress in your game, and no one else has offered to help, I will finish and the other girls for you as well :p

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The thing is, I can't really make progress on it without the others, though I guess I could just use dummy graphics created in the character gen as temporary substitutes, but the game won't be fully completed without accurate (somewhat) graphics of them.

One thing you could do is make copies of and edit the Sara graphic. That might save you some work.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you use a placeholder character sprite sheet, you can just add the correct images in later by either editing the picture, or just replacing it with one of the same name.

I can't really just duplicate the original, their outfits and hairstyles are different, so I'd still have to redraw everything.

Are you just starting or are you close to being finished? If you're really desperate I can do it now, but I think it'll take me at least 3 days to get it all done :kaoswt:

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No I'm only just starting, and I've already ran into a complication making the side view graphics are going to be harder than I thought.

So I really don't need them now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm