Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I made a basic window which I have added to Scene_Map. This window draws a face of an actor and some other information about the actor.

Now when I start a new game the information of the actor is drawn without a problem, but the face is not drawn at all. When I go to the menu and back to the map, everything is drawn fine. 

Could it be some asynchrous resource loading?

If yes, what would be some approaches to solve my problem? Is there a way to wait till everything is loaded before I would draw it?

Another question about drawing:

In RMVXAce it was not so good if you would draw text etc. every frame. Is this the same case for RMMV? How big is the performance impact?

mfg.

*edit*

Ok, I got the first part. Did not know that you have to load the images before you can draw them.

*edit2*

I load the Faceset I want to draw before I draw it with the ImageManager, but the problem is still the same. The face is not drawn. Only if I got to main menu and back to map. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The_may