The aspiring one.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the problem i'm having is when i'm using the leveling yep_enemylevels
it causes an issue where the items that are dropped also increase based on the + lvl of the enemy.
i'm wondering if there's another plugin that causes this issue and how to turn it off.
Edit: also one of my characters has the double drop rate as a feature, so when lvls cause this issue it brings items that are supposed to give 2 instead of 1, up to like 20 in some cases.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whenever yanfly's plugins behave strangely, the first thing to check is their order.
because it is known that strange effects will happen if they are not in exactly the order required, the order given on yanfly's main list (top to bottom).

so please give screenshots of your plugin manager so that we can see all plugins you use and their order.

kalfax

The aspiring one.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1627132908026.png
next 1627132932899.pngfinally 1627132958381.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

So did you check their order against the order they're presented in on Yanfly's page? You can do that just as easily as anyone else. You don't have to wait for someone else to do it for you.

kalfax

The aspiring one.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

So did you check their order against the order they're presented in on Yanfly's page? You can do that just as easily as anyone else. You don't have to wait for someone else to do it for you.
I have yet to check the website, will look into it in a minute. Hopefully it'll help, if not i'll update.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi