AnimaScorpius

Modern Mage/WorldCrafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am in the process of making a starship for my team game and was wondering if anybody had any kind of Thrusters, I would parallax them at the rear of the map for it to look more "starship-like"

I rarely ask for stuff like this but, if anybody got anything like this and would be willing to share it would be awesome.

I would of course credit you guys for helping.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How are you meaning, "parallax them at the rear of the map"? Just trying to get a visual idea. Do you have a screenshot of where they would need to go? Also, any reference images of how you would like them to look?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wintyyy