Need Suggestions For Voice Project

Owellow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello all. I have been messing with voice acting for awhile now, and I've made a pack or two of "generic vocals". You know.. variations of common phrases like, 'hello', 'goodbye', shopkeeper banter, grunts and groans and cliche attack dialogue, etc. I'm at a point right now where I have some time, and can record quite a bit of stuff. I am looking for a list of what people would want as far as common cliche vocals go. Hello, Goodbye, Welcome to my shop, Victory, YES!, Thanks!, etc. 

I want to do a few sessions this week and accumulate a couple hundred phrases and expressions for several different generic characters. I have a vision, I am just hoping to tap into this amazing game-building community and figure out what you would find useful in a package like this. If you had a vocal pack of several hundred male/female sayings and expressions for your video game, no matter what the genre or setting, what kind of phrases and expressions would you like to hear? 

Don't be afraid to type until your fingers hurt. I will take everything I can get. If you choose to help me, remember that these are generic and universal. 

Thank you very much and I will definitely appreciate any and all comments. Peace guys and gals, happy Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please edit your topic and change the title into something meaningfull

Everyone on this forum needs help one way or another, we want the title of a topic to tell us what the problem is or where the help is needed.

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Take that!

Help!

Take this! (giving item)

Get up!

I've got your back!
Watch out!

Move!

Let me take care of that for you! (Healing)

Moving in!

Don't let your guard down!

Here's another!

I can't...lose now...

I can't die...now...

This isn't over!

Lizard19

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'll show you!

Kyahhh!

Now you've done it!

I'm... coming home...

I... can't go on...

Out of the way!

Medic!

Behind you!

Need some reinforcements!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity