Need Supernatural Things For Maker VX Ace

Ariel_Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need some things for RPG Maker VX Ace.

01. Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, John Winchester, Bobby Singer, Castiel, Benny, and Amy Pond sprites and facesets.

02. Dean's Impala sprite.

03. A Tile-E with Devil Traps, Angel Uninviting Symbols, and other such things on it.

04. Blood graphics I can use in events.

05. Some monster sprites like that living scarecrow.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help.^_^

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OH! Oh, like, Supernatural The Show. I thought you meant like...Supernatural the WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and clicked thinking "hmm, that's a pretty BROAD request"

So I might be able to help you with finding things 3-5, I must ask: if you can't get Thing #01 (which I don't think you're likely to, for free, so you might want to start in yourself with the character generator) are you still going to pursue this project and hence need the other things?

Ariel_Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OH! Oh, like, Supernatural The Show. I thought you meant like...Supernatural the WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and clicked thinking "hmm, that's a pretty BROAD request"

So I might be able to help you with finding things 3-5, I must ask: if you can't get Thing #01 (which I don't think you're likely to, for free, so you might want to start in yourself with the character generator) are you still going to pursue this project and hence need the other things?
I just got into Supernatural this year. I have a lot of episodes to watch. I'm thinking of buying the DVD Box Set with seasons 1-14 in it.

I'm hoping to put together a Supernatural game. I'm surprised no one has done so yet. It's, like, the coolest show ever seen!^_^ Sam it hot!^_^ Really, really hot!^_^

If all you can find me is 3-5... I'll take what I can get. Hopefully someone else can provide me 1-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialrs