metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Okay, I might be the stupid one here, but I don't see any forum or subforum dedicated to this POP! Horror City around here.

I bought the product and it looks really nice. I love the style!

And here I am wonder if I can commission the author to add some kind of toilet sets to Set B-E...., I don't mind paying for toilets. Who doesn't need toilet? :D .

Might be nice if there is some way for me to contact the author through official route.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
POP horror is a new product so obviously other than an announcement, the threads are probably limited.

You also use tagging magnificent. Not everyone does that. So it's no surprise people don't find threads easily.

To the point.Toilet! Wow.

I got a fast solution if you got Modern Days Tileset. There is a toilet there, but WE HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE if those assets can collaborate well.

Otherwise, you thought that right, you might be able to contact the artist.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The author is Vexed.  You could PM her and see what she thinks.

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm really happy you're enjoying the pack and thanks for bringing this to my attention! There's always something that gets forgotten.

Working on bathroom furniture as I type this, expect to see it in a future free pack update :)

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
@dreadshadow

I didn't try that, but by just looking at those modern toilet tileset, I don't think it will work. I mean, the pop!horror city tile sets is definitely bigger in size than those tilesets in almost everything. For example, the door sets in horror city takes like 96 x 64 pixels space:D.

@vexed

if you are going to make different theme in this style in you future products, I will be happy to purchase them. And of course, please put bathroom sets in those as well. I think toilet will still be around for -at least- another 1000 years:D

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
@Vexed

I see that you put lab tiles and that adorable dr frankenstein on humble bundle developer kit. That's pretty sneaky! :D . Should I expect that the bathroom tiles are coming to that humble bundle package too?

cfield1588

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm really happy you're enjoying the pack and thanks for bringing this to my attention! There's always something that gets forgotten.

Working on bathroom furniture as I type this, expect to see it in a future free pack update :)
Did anything happen with the bathroom tiles?

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The free update, including bathroom tiles and cliff tiles has been submitted.

But with MV being released, things have been pretty hectic as you can imagine so there's been a bit of a delay. I'll post in the POP! support subforum as soon as I hear anything else. :)

Leonardo007

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hello, i am new here...

iPOP! HORROR CITY BUNDLE for rpg maker mv too? or does it not fit?

thanks

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ace and MV have different sized tiles. You should assume, unless it SAYS it's for MV, that it's not.

You COULD still use it, but you would have to resize the tiles or use the Change Tile Size plugin.

Leonardo007

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
hello again. 

one question: is that bundle only for the rpg maker or can i use it in Game maker studio too?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
RPG Maker only, and this is the case with everything you buy from the RMW store or via Steam. :)

You can find sets with non-RM licenses here. They are more costly.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh? So we can use all resources in all makers? what about MV resources in Ace?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krum110487