Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource type: well-drawn SV Battler
Maker Format: MV
Style: as close to the enemy art already available as possible- not sure how to classify this... realistic/rtp?

Description: Use the woman below to create a dark witch SV Battler that can be used... the artist has creative freedom over any costume changes and what spells are visible around her, as long as it fills the description.
a basic background of this character is that she is the Player character's aunt who has been using her powers to try to control every aspect of the player's life. I need the battler to look like her, but also be a bit more menacing than what the generator shows.

Reference Images:

Character's Generator page
upload_2019-1-21_0-57-48.png

preferred style/look of drawing:
upload_2019-1-21_0-59-55.png
upload_2019-1-21_1-3-21.png

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear Mods: It is perfectly ok to delete this thread if no one has responded in about a week. I don't really expect anyone to want to do something this extravagant for free.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@JaeJaeCee We don't delete threads, but we can lock this for you if you want. Just report your post and say you want it locked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spielmister