FREE Need Tester for Codex Temondera: Lost Vision

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Provois, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Provois

Provois Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Hello i need a few Beta tester for my game Codex Temondera: Lost Vision.

Engine:

RPG Maker MV

Norwich is a town in the western part of the Perdita Kingdom, aswell as being the place where Rayk was born.
    It was a peaceful town until it was plagued by a number of mysterious disappearances, which was later known as the 'Case of the Lost Vision', as some of the victims would later reappear but deceased with their eyes missing.

When Rayk's parents vanished too, he swore to himself that he will figure out what happened back then.

15 years after the Case of the Lost Vision, people began to vanish again. This where Rayk's journey begins. Alongside his childhood friend, Selene, he sets out to find out the truth behind these disappearances.

Gameplay

"Codex Temondera Lost Vision" is an old school rpg with turn based battlesystem where you explore many different locations.
    Collect loot and fight many different Enemys on your journey to solve the mystery around the "Cases of the lost Vision".

Features:
    - English and German language available
    - Drag and drop inventory with many different weapons, armors and other items with different grads of rarity.
    - Turn-based, fully animated battle system.
    - every equipped weapon and shield change the appearance of the battler
    - For RPG Maker unique encounter system where you can see every single enemy already on the map what adds another layer of strategic depths.
    - Challenging boss fights.
    - Many different skills to choose from.
    - Drag and drop inventory system with tons of items to collect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Positions/Roles Needed:
    I need 3-5 Beta tester

Description:
    - You need at last 20-30h free time to spend within 3 weeks (until 25 juli).
    - You should report every bug you encounter.
    - at the end of your test run you have to fill out a small survey.

My Role(s)/Position(s):
    Project Manager, Writing, Game design, Mapping, Eventing, Scripting, pixel art, artworks

2. ghoulsteak

ghoulsteak Purified Zone Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hey, I'd be interested. I'm away for a week starting 20th July, but I have plenty of free time up until then.

3. Provois

Provois Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Ok, found enough testers.