Skytor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I am working on an steampunk interior engine room for a airship and am currently using the bokou steampunk tile set, and as good as it is, it doesn't look right when you just throw a bunch of different pieces together in a room, so I am looking for a few steampunk-ish tiles, machine parts, pipes, screens, dials, light bulbs etc. you can put together do make a machine that looks like it fits together,

thanks,

p.s. it is for mv so if it looks like the regular style that would be great!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
SAKAN has several "machine" parts that you could edit into whichever way, shape, or fashion that you'd like. The app itself is a little spendy, but it could be worth it to customize your own machines. :)

-MIA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished v0.1 of FOSSIL. It's a plugin that lets you use MV plugins in MZ without editing them by making them use new functions.

I have about 40 plugins tested and working so far (including chrono engine and some other big ones). I hope that the community will pitch in and help improve it, so we can use all the old plugins in MZ. :)
I really lack discipline and find myself far too often giving into or at least seriously considering the temptation to start a new project rather than following through on a WIP that's no longer a shiny and new idea.

Does anyone have any strategies or tricks for making themselves follow through with things instead of doing this? Like that actually work?
I'm starting the "Switches lesson" on Learn MV today, what would you like to learn about them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galbador