Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://foryou.opal.ne.jp/sfog/materialvxrtpfacemonster.html

I need to know the Terms of Service for the facesets in the provided link. Particularly, the one for the imp. This is primarily because I need an emotion faceset for that particular character, and I'm planning on commercializing the game the faceset is needed for.

If it's non-commercial only, then I ask that someone provide for me a means to find something similar that is commercial allowed. (I've been looking all day for this, so I'm a bit tired at the moment.)

If it's commercial allowed, then yay, I just need to know whom to credit and what the requirements are, if any, to use the resource.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Due to how the ToS of the linked page are, I cannot use those resources, so I don't need them translated. Thank you, Andar, for your help with that.

As of right now, all I need are emotion facesets for Monster 1-4, the Imp. I would prefer it to be commercial allowed, though if I need to talk with someone, regarding commercial use, then I'll accept that.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
check here:

If it's not yet there, please request it in that topic.

I'm closing this to keep everything in one place (the linked topic)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unlocking at OP Request

The TOS on the japanese site are appearantly incomplete and aren't being translated for that reason in the other topic...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hopefullyfinishinggame