Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi super awesome tutors out there who I'll definitely credit for helping me.

I really need VIDEO tutorials (best uploaded via youtube) on the XAS Hero battle system.

Website

For direct download.

Here is a link for VX ACE. VX Ace

And VX. VX

Here is a link MANUAL on how to use the system. Convert to English if you do not speak Portugese.

XAS Hero Manual

Anyways, it would be awesome if you post one for

1) Setting up Tools

2) Setting up Enemies

3) Using skills

4) Anything else necessary to use the battle system

Thank you in advance. Please message me with the video <3.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a very very complicated system and no one video could teach you all you need to know to use it. Also making boss movements takes some scripting.

Kuvo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am gonna have to agree with ShinGamix on this one. There is so much to the XAS system that it would take an entire series of videos to explain everything.

The best advice I can give is to really study the demo and make use of the manual. Between the two you should be able to get all the basics down.

I am all for trying to help, but this would be a huge undertaking and unfortunately I do not have the time to make a whole series of videos on XAS.

Don't be afraid to dig into and see how it all works. If you find yourself having trouble with one certain aspect of it I may be able to help or give some advice to get you in the right direction, but in all honesty the best way to learn the system is to really start pulling apart that demo and examining every event, and start comparing the database to the tools. For example the skills database, you will notice that every skill corresponds with the same event number on the tools map.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need anything, especially not videos, you're not entitled to these.

If you've got a specific problem with a script, please post about this in the script support forum. This is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mouse Coordinates + Common Events, Custom Actor Parameters & Fantasy Beasts | RPG Maker News #32

Winter Cover.png
Peeps, can we just take some time to appreciate the mods here? They're so friendly, and they're always there for us when we need help. Now that I've been here for two years, I want to thank the mods and admins for keeping it positive here on the forum. They're the reason I've stayed so long! Here's to you!
If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fartsucker