Need walking anims for my main characters (+SV anims)

rishisant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
deonteburton_bak.pngenriquegonzalez.pnglazyeyedty.png
So I'm making an RPG about the hood and hood life since I been influenced by that ****. I need y'all's help especially when it comes to animating the models for RPG MAKER MV. My graphic design proficiency is quite low, so I was wondering if y'all could help with making the animations for these characters. Make 'em wear normal street wear like a blue shirt and some jeans or some stuff, ion know. Anything works really, just make it relaxed if you can.

The design of the faces doesn't need to be anything crazy detailed, and my character designs are supposed to look kind of ratchet. Y'all can do the same with y'alls stuff.

I need them done in an MV style with the MV specifications and all that stuff. About the SVB part, I don't know if I'm gonna have side view battling but I'm planning on implementing it later on, so keep in touch with me if you wanna help on that.

Thanks so much if you plan to help me on this. Means a lot. Take care.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well im not sure if this fits for what you want,but this Extended char-maker has more functions than the regular char maker..just try it out. (you get a face image a char and a SV char with this)

rishisant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was thinking a bit more custom, because I kinda wanna deviate from the art style of the default RPG maker assets. Thanks for the help though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Done tinkering a project idea for MZ, time to make a little document and wait for the release... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asuraguy