Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm Knayter and I'm an Indie Developer. So apparently, I have try to write some story for a short game with the duration around 30 minutes to 1 hour. But since writing isn't my strong point, I have struggling a lot when I have to write script for my game, so I come here to asking you guys for help!!! :kaomad2:

PROJECT DETAIL:
Project name: WORKING TITLE
Duration: 30 - 45 minutes, could be 1 hours
Commercial: Yes
Platform: Windows
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
My Role: Level/Graphic Designer, Artist, Eventing, Game Director

Synopsis
A short story, don't have to be too complicated fit the duration of the games.
This story won't make the game genre become visual novel, I still want it to have gameplay, could be puzzle or something else.
I'm kinda looking for a script that contain these elements:
- Could be sad or tragic but have good ending
- Having some romance, something like Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice movie) or To The Moon games :kaoswt:
- Doesn't need to have to be too complicated with a lot of endings, 1 or 2 is good enough for me.
- Can have some dark backstory for some character play the role in that story (Could be use for DLC)
- And most importantly that it's a fresh, new, rarely used idea, I want you to be creative and come up with some story
I have in mind of a short story that could fit the game, if you have interest with this project, I can message you the story that I have in mind, I want the writer have the ability to write a brand new story and not get restricted or some hard times just because of the game idea, we will have a small dicusssion before you can write the story and after that I will check, making some adjustment to your story before writing the script for all the scene.

Gameplay features:
- Simple Puzzle
- Have choices that can affect to the game ending
Gameplay features will get updated in the feutures when the story is finshed

WHAT YOU EXPECTED FORM MY PROJECT:kaopride:
Here is some screenshot form the scraped project:

WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN???
Even on the title said it's free, but this is a commercial project, so I still want to give something return for the people that has help me out with the project
When the project is released ( and I start earning some money form it) I will give you around 100-300$ :kaoluv: in return for helping me out with the project.

THIS TOPIC MIGHT GET UPDATED IN THE FUTURE WHEN I NEED TESTER/SCRIPTER OR COMPOSER

Thank you for reading, this is the end of my recruitment post :kaohi:

Last edited:

The Magic Circle

Listen to my Soundcloud fam?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm interested! I have a bit of writer's block for my own project at the moment, but people tell me I'm a strong writer and this sounds like a lot of fun.

Lambosannn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Threads still open so I don't know if the guy above is already doin it but I'm here if ya need me!

Josephkhland

Extremely Hardfork
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Mainly know how to write lore, backstories, dialogues and "directing" scenes due to experience in GMing Pen N Paper. If you still need help with the writting, I believe I can provide it.

Tome571

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This could be fun, especially if you already have an idea. I could maybe coach you through some steps to help make the idea you have in mind make sense, and you could keep credit for the work. Let me know :)

BottleCapGames

Eventing Overlord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I write anything but lore... I'm really bad at lore...

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, uh... If everybody else somehow fails you... I'm here. :p :kaohi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany