FREE Need writer for a short project!

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Knayter, Jul 19, 2017.

?

Do you have interest on this project?

1. YES, count me in

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO, this look bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Knayter

Knayter *teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid Veteran

First Language:
    Viet Nam
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello, I'm Knayter and I'm an Indie Developer. So apparently, I have try to write some story for a short game with the duration around 30 minutes to 1 hour. But since writing isn't my strong point, I have struggling a lot when I have to write script for my game, so I come here to asking you guys for help!!! :kaomad2:

PROJECT DETAIL:
    Project name: WORKING TITLE
    Duration: 30 - 45 minutes, could be 1 hours
    Commercial: Yes
    Platform: Windows
    Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
    My Role: Level/Graphic Designer, Artist, Eventing, Game Director

Synopsis
    A short story, don't have to be too complicated fit the duration of the games.
    This story won't make the game genre become visual novel, I still want it to have gameplay, could be puzzle or something else.
    I'm kinda looking for a script that contain these elements:
    - Could be sad or tragic but have good ending
    - Having some romance, something like Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice movie) or To The Moon games :kaoswt:
    - Doesn't need to have to be too complicated with a lot of endings, 1 or 2 is good enough for me.
    - Can have some dark backstory for some character play the role in that story (Could be use for DLC)
    - And most importantly that it's a fresh, new, rarely used idea, I want you to be creative and come up with some story
    I have in mind of a short story that could fit the game, if you have interest with this project, I can message you the story that I have in mind, I want the writer have the ability to write a brand new story and not get restricted or some hard times just because of the game idea, we will have a small dicusssion before you can write the story and after that I will check, making some adjustment to your story before writing the script for all the scene.

Gameplay features:
    - Simple Puzzle
    - Have choices that can affect to the game ending
    Gameplay features will get updated in the feutures when the story is finshed

WHAT YOU EXPECTED FORM MY PROJECT:kaopride:
    Here is some screenshot form the scraped project:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN???
    Even on the title said it's free, but this is a commercial project, so I still want to give something return for the people that has help me out with the project
    When the project is released ( and I start earning some money form it) I will give you around 100-300$ :kaoluv: in return for helping me out with the project.

THIS TOPIC MIGHT GET UPDATED IN THE FUTURE WHEN I NEED TESTER/SCRIPTER OR COMPOSER

Thank you for reading, this is the end of my recruitment post :kaohi:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. The Magic Circle

The Magic Circle Listen to my Soundcloud fam? Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm interested! I have a bit of writer's block for my own project at the moment, but people tell me I'm a strong writer and this sounds like a lot of fun.

3. Lambosannn

Lambosannn Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Threads still open so I don't know if the guy above is already doin it but I'm here if ya need me!

4. Josephkhland

Josephkhland Extremely Hardfork Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Mainly know how to write lore, backstories, dialogues and "directing" scenes due to experience in GMing Pen N Paper. If you still need help with the writting, I believe I can provide it.

5. Tome571

Tome571 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This could be fun, especially if you already have an idea. I could maybe coach you through some steps to help make the idea you have in mind make sense, and you could keep credit for the work. Let me know :)

6. BottleCapGames

BottleCapGames Eventing Overlord Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I write anything but lore... I'm really bad at lore...

7. Nutty171

Nutty171 Adept at ineptitude Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well, uh... If everybody else somehow fails you... I'm here. :p :kaohi: