needed coder for game

RpgsWhatsThat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I need a Coder for my Pokemon game I just need basic coding done and other stuff I do not pay BUT I will add you to credits or add easter eggs of you in the game if you are interested, start a conversation with me thanks :D

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can better explain what needs to be done, because there are nice pokemon plugins out
there already and probably the stuff that you need as well.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to be rude but it sounds like "hi im making game i need coder i dont pay you let me know if you want"... You see how it sounds. I find it ridiculous.
You should get at least a presentation of the project, some illustrative screens, assumptions, maybe even a more elaborate description, what you want to add and what will be so cool in your game (which is not in the X-versions of pokemon already made, etc.)
If you are looking for someone who is supposed to make a game with you, in addition for free, at least try to get him interested in this project - he just deserves it.

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I strongly suggest you take a look at this thread.

RpgsWhatsThat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you for telling but I don't really know how to add images to the forum post and i looked at the plugins on your list and I already know that I have them in my game.

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
So you're telling us that you can't be bothered to learn how to put images in a post (there's an attach image button or use an image hosting website like imgur), can't be bothered putting in a detailed description of what you want and yet expect someone to spend hours of their life writing plugins for you, for free, using only your first post that contains no info as a reference?
You might need to spend some more time thinking this out.

You might also want to go to the project recruitment forum if you don't need something specific done but are looking to have someone work with you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
perhaps you should check the recruitment board and make a post there?
This forum part is for requesting specific plugins, but in recruitment you can ask for people to fill positions, and that also has the rules that will tell you what such a topic needs to have a chance of finding someone.

as for the pictures - just attach them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepytreesap