STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for a Plugin that allows me to control the battle Bg at a higher level than usual.
I seek to control the start X and Y position of these and Z order, with the possibility of showing them behind or in front of the enemies., Parallax or not, Move them through Call Script , scale them through Call Script(Extremely necessary), Control over the alpha of Battle Bg through Call Script . Being able to add the amount of bg required for each battle scenario.

When possible I will leave an example of what I want to do with this Request.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fertrick