Needing a makeover for my Status Windows

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for someone help me out and script a plugin for new status windows for my Actors. I'm planning to show Hit Rate and Evasion Rate with the parameters, and equipped skills using Yanfly's Equip Skills plugin.

It will look something similar to Final Fantasy VIII's Status windows/screens, like this example...-

-as opposed to the default screen. I have tried Yanfly's Status plugin and tried to make my own but I wasn't satisfied with Yanfly's Status Plugin, and I lack the skill to make a stable plugin for this.

Attachments

Last edited:

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this in hopes someone could help me out with this request

Creative Ed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @TurquoiseDragoon have you tried SRD's Super Tools Engine?
It pretty much lets you reorganize windows the way you want them and works with almost every plug-in.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
The status screen is a single window however so Supertools can't help much there. He'd also need custom code to show the equipped passive skills.

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Give this a shot if you haven't found anything yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y3usbltbaht196/SilvaAltStatusMenuTD.js?dl=0

You'll need to use js evals in the plugin parameters to get the auto skill information into the menu as I'm not sure how you're implementing these.

Let me know how you get on - I'm on holiday for a week after today but will reply when I'm back.

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Give this a shot if you haven't found anything yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y3usbltbaht196/SilvaAltStatusMenuTD.js?dl=0

You'll need to use js evals in the plugin parameters to get the auto skill information into the menu as I'm not sure how you're implementing these.

Let me know how you get on - I'm on holiday for a week after today but will reply when I'm back.

Hey I know it's been a while! I've been pretty busy with work and college but I've implemented the script aside from the equipped skills usage I was going to use. The window I would need already actually exists. It's just a skill list from the skills menu. Using SumRndDde's Super Tools Engine, I saw the window was just called "Window_SkillList"
Capture2.JPG

If you could draw "Window_SkillList" on the status scene and replace "Window_StatusCustom" with it for me, that would help me solve the issue I am having with utilizing your plugin.
Capture.JPG

Otherwise, I really like the plugin a lot and appreciate all the help you've given me with this plugin already!

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Window_SkillList is responsible for showing all the skills across all skill types. For me to add that window properly I would need to know what value the plugin was passing to Window_SkillList when it is displaying equipped auto-skills, otherwise it would display different skills depending on what skill type was last selected from the menu's skill section.

I should be able to figure it out if you send me a link to the plugin though.

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Window_SkillList is responsible for showing all the skills across all skill types. For me to add that window properly I would need to know what value the plugin was passing to Window_SkillList when it is displaying equipped auto-skills, otherwise it would display different skills depending on what skill type was last selected from the menu's skill section.

Awesome, I'll send the plugin later tonight after work. I assume you mean Yanfly's Equip Skills plugin, correct?

TurquoiseDragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Here's the YEP_EquipBattleSkills plugin and the plugin you made me.
Thanks for your help again, Silva!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nimhe