Needing an Artist for a LOT of Facesets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester, English Proofer, German Translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey!

So let me start by saying I'd like to keep this project mostly secret, but if you'd like more information on it, you can definitely message me!

I'm looking for quite a few full-body or waist-up character drawings in cel-shading for a VN. By quite a few I mean around 20 or more for the entire game with 4-5 different expressions each. Also possibly some scenes with the characters that would need drawn?

All characters already have a design that you would just need to recreate.

Please contact me for more information!

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Such amount of work would probably be best addressed at the Classified section. But maybe, one template could be done, but then you would need to work on the template for each character you want.

SlySlySly

Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For most characters and expressions you can just draw one and change the faces. Smaller changes in the rest of the character also help though, but start each character's expression with the same drawing so that you can very quickly create everything. Also, what type of characters are they? If I have time I might consider it. Though I'm quite busy.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, this is too large of a request for this section. This section is intended for 1-2 small items. A couple of sprites, one faceset, etc. You need to post in Project Recruitment or Classifieds, if you are willing to pay.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz