Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. I've been a long time user of RPG Maker, and started getting into art last year.
With MZ coming, I decided to get working on a whole bunch of battlers, monsters, and the like.

I am open for monster requests! Turn around time will vary however.
I know the images sometimes don't all load here, please check out the itch.io page as it will have the most up to date file with all the monsters in it (and always for free).

Credit: Negative Inspiration
Non-Commercial: Free, Please Credit
Commercial: Free, Please Credit
Repost: No. Please don't repost.
Edits: You can make personal edits, but please don't distribute them.
Repost of Edits: Please don't repost or distribute edits.
Maker Required: No specific maker required, use them anywhere.
7t83lLo.pngdw52IbM.png
View attachment 154342
air_elemental.png
beastman_01.pngbeastman_02.pngbeastman_03.png
beetle_mech_01.png
BristlePig_01.pngConcerningApe.pngcrocodog_01.pngcrocodog_02.pngsnake_01.pngwolf_01.png
Bug_01.pngBug_02.pngBug_03.pngBug_04.pngworm_01.pngworm_02.pngspider_01.png
Dreg_01.pngDreg_02.pngNecromaster_01.pngNecromaster_Thrall_03.pngNecromaster_Thrall_01.pngNecromaster_Thrall_02.pngundead_girls_02.pngundead_girls_01.pngundead_girls_03.pngundead_girls_04.pngundead_girls_05.pngundead_girls_06.pngskeleton_01.pngskeleton_02.pngskeleton_03.png
evil_empire_warlock_01.pngevil_empire_warlock_02.pngevil_empire_warlock_03.pngsci_fi_captain_01.pngsci_fi_captain_02.pngsci_fi_captain_03.pngsci_fi_grunt_01.pngsci_fi_grunt_02.pngsci_fi_grunt_03.pngscifi_commander_01.pngscifi_commander_01_b.pngscifi_commander_02.pngscifi_commander_03.png
Float_Armour_01.pngFloat_Armour_02.pngFloat_Armour_03.pngFloat_Armour_04.png
golem_acid.pnggolem_armor.pnggolem_blood.pnggolem_magma.pnggolem_molten.pnggolem_mud.png
succubus_01.pngsuccubus_02.pngsuccubus_03.pngsuccubus_04.pngimp_01.pngimp_02.pngimp_03.png

There's more in my full pack, which is free. I'm slowly going over some of the older ones I made before I settled on a scale that I liked and redoing them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
8 more battlers into the mix!
A sentry mech
ancient_sentry_01.png
2 bugs
bug_05.pngbug_06.png
A bug bear bird, bugbird?
bugbird_01.png
Some dark-elf/lamias
dark_elf_01.pngdark_elf_02.png
2 mummies
mummy_02.pngmummy_01.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
10 new, mostly forest based creatures added to the mix today!
mad_horse_01.pngmad_horse_02.pngmushroom_03.pngmushroom_02.pngmushroom_01.pngdemoness_01.pngmedusa_01.pngfloat_eye_03.pngpixie_02.pngpixie_01.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the lead up to MZ, I will be taking prompts, suggestions and requests to round out the pack! Please feel free to send them all my way.

Mystic_Enigma

I'm Your Ham!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa, these are something else! You should continue to make these, they're pretty cool!:kaopride:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I'm making more as I need them and I've currently rounded out what I immediately need for my game.

But always happy to make more of a theme, or set!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added some not so nice elves to the pack! And one of their two headed dogs and a corrupted elf.

Feel free to make requests, I'm just making battlers as my own game needs them!

twin_head_01.pngevil_elf_05.pngevil_elf_04.pngevil_elf_03.pngevil_elf_02.pngevil_elf_01.pngdarkelf_king.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy (early) Halloween haha
This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bighorn13