Nelderson's MV Online Core

paulomaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
É possível utilizar ABS (de preferência Chrono Engine) com esse plugin?

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@paulomaker We are an English based forum, please use English when typing up your post, otherwise we'll remove it.

paulomaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use ABS (preferably Chrono Engine) with this plugin?

paulomaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's possible to use ABS (preferably Chrono Engine) with this plugin?

paulomaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use ABS (preferably Chrono Engine) with this plugin?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@paulomaker , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

In fact you quadrupleposted. Please have some patience, not everyone is online all the time.

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could someone please explain to me how I can get the server to work?
I'm very confused by the tutorial online. ._.

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinates 24/7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could someone please explain to me how I can get the server to work?
I'm very confused by the tutorial online. ._.
Same problem. If only there was a demo...

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone freeze this plugin? I have not determined its status as I decided not to use it but MongoDB (which is a required component) is shutting down its services for Heroku apps (which is used for example in the setup guide) and I just received an email to the effect. If required I can provide the notice from Heroku, but suffice to say that barring activity from the developer or a complete rewrite the plugin listed here is going to be almost-totally useless without a developer-hosted alternative. (Furthermore, the instructions provided on the plugin's GitHub also refer to Heroku which obviously impacts the entire listing.)

EDIT: To clarify the matter, this change will be irreversible as support is going to be completely terminated, with automatic removal scheduled for November 10, 2020 thereby impacting all users of this plugin. (I also request that you accept my immediate apologies if this goes into necropost territory, however it is with a heavy heart that I have proceed regardless due to the obvious urgency in this matter.) I have also mentioned this on the plugin's GitHub due to the severity of the situation, and advise its users to begin an immediate migration plan to accommodate the change in services.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BreakerZero As a moderating staff, we are not going to do anything about this plugin. It's not our place to do so. This is not a legal matter.

It is up to Nelderson what to do in this situation. If you'd like to advise them on the changes that will affect the plugin, then great, do so. But it's not up to us to "freeze" this plugin - whatever freezing it would entail - nor is it up to you. All you can do in this situation is make the creator aware and leave it up to them.

Nelderson

Coding *****
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BreakerZero I just got the email as well and was planning to get to it in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to try another mongo service that's free because heroku's alternative is freaking expensive. However you can still setup the system in heroku and add/change the mongo connection string (MV_MONGO_URI) to whatever mongo service or server you wish to run for now :)

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nelderson thanks for the update. I have done likewise in my post on GitHub regarding the issue to indicate your interest in updating the plugin to accommodate this, and also with regard to your clarification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* I'm so sick of this heat! :kaosigh::kaoeh:

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ju9SW