Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

By Crystal Noel

Introduction:

This plugin allows creates up to 6 additional stats for use in damage calculations. These stats have no function outside of damage calculations. (Full instruction in the help section of the plugin).

Features:

• Grants up to 6 additional stats
  • Can be reduced in number
  • Highly customizable formulas

Screenshots:

Download:

https://crystalnoel42.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/neo-crystal-engine-extra-stats/

Note any requirements for this plugin. The game will not run without them.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really loved this, hope you can update it to use to calculate other stuff like HP, MP, evasion...etc with Yanfly plugins if possible.
All i want is some DnD love and this plugin mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Noel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really loved this, hope you can update it to use to calculate other stuff like HP, MP, evasion...etc with Yanfly plugins if possible.
All i want is some DnD love and this plugin mean it.

I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Could you please elaborate a little bit more?

The Strange Man

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, is this compatible with Yanfly Plugins? Cause if so you have made my day.

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Crystal Noel, about @kovak post, he said if you can make the new stats affect more than just damage. E.g: Each point of Constitution increase HP by 3, or Dexterity increase Defense, with Intelligence increasing MP.

Reaction score
First Language
English
So, is there any chance you will make a plugin that allows these stats to be used so stats like Strength can effect Attack, Endurance or Constitution can affect HP and Defense, etc.

mpurnell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
any thought of an update so it can mix with yanfly's plugins?

Lightmaker2016

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, I need something like this but my concerns are the same as everyone else that replied in this thread. I planned to have stats just like these in your screen shot, and have them change how everything is calculated in the game. You basically did half the work for us.

Things like, Strength affects attack and Max HP gain, and Vitality affects defenses along with MAX HP. It has to work with yanfly's so they can be plugged in and adjust the formulas for the default parameters (which her plugins do allow especially with lunatic mode). Also the possibility to add more or add new parameters, like a third damage and defense varibles such as Aura-attack and aura-defense (well what I'll call them anyways)?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Whenever this plugin is used, an error occurs with the message "cannot read property 1 of undefined."

RocketStone

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a very weird issue. I'm using this plugin and the patch for Yanfly's Status Menu Core and it's asking for a Plugin that Neo Crystal Engine - Victoryaftermath Patch requires. But I don't have that plugin installed.

EDIT: I fixed that issue, weirdly the plugin also requires some FF2Core plugin which is found in the FF progression plugin in the website, luckly the plugin doesn't do anything if you turn the false parameters to true.

My new problem is <change xstat: +x> doesn't seem to work on weapons.

I have a stat Called Damage with a abbreviation of dmg and when I input
<change dmg: +14> into the weapons notetags and later equip it in game it doesn't add anything to the Damage stat.

Edit: Discovered what happened, there is a problem with this plugin and Yanfly ItemCore the only way to fix it is to turn independent items off which is not something I want to do as I need to use ItemUpgrade.

Last edited:

SuperMasterSword

That Guy You Dont Know
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RocketStone Warning, I have not messed with this plugin at all so there's a good chance this may be useless advice, but on a whim, try turning the "Midgame Note Parsing" parameter in Item Core to true and see if that fixes the problem.

RedFoxGaming

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone have the link to this and the Basic Module it requires? The download links appear to be dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shade the Mystic wrote on YouFulca's profile.
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that you are flipping amazing. I've listened to a few RM composers over the years, and while they all had their strengths, yours is the only work I'd dare call memorable. I honestly don't think I've heard such amazing RM scores outside of Yasunori Mitsuda, no joke. Keep up the amazing work!
Seamless secret passages just by painting a path with a region id. Simple but slick.
Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smashbroly