Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges

By Crystal Noel

Introduction:

This plugin recreates the Mist Charge system from Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 2, where actors can have multiple MP Bars allowing them to extend, their maximum MP up to three times. This plugin also allows this mechanic to also be applied to TP. (Full instructions in the help section of the plugin).

Features:

• Allows for multiple MP and TP bars
  • No limit on the number of bars
  • Game still acknowledges old maximums so skills intended to entire bars as a skill cost can.

Screenshots:

Download:

https://crystalnoel42.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/neo-crystal-engine-mist-charges/

Note any requirements for this plugin. The game will not run without them.

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Crystal Engine for MV yayayyyayyyy <3 

Thank you for this xD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
YAY! I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy 12 now, and was thinking about how it would be great if some of those mechanics were put into RMMV. LOL.

Now if someone would just make a License Board plugin, I would be a happy camper. Ha ha!  :D

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know it's been a while since the last post, but I just found this plugin. I have the NCE Core script and the Mist Charge script installed in the proper order and even tested my game with and without any other plugin and I keep getting this message whenever I try to use an item that increases a mist charge to the character. I followed the notetag format. Also, it seems that the plugin command doesn't work either. The below image is the error I get. Any help would be appreciated.

upload_2018-5-10_16-49-51.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shade the Mystic wrote on YouFulca's profile.
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that you are flipping amazing. I've listened to a few RM composers over the years, and while they all had their strengths, yours is the only work I'd dare call memorable. I honestly don't think I've heard such amazing RM scores outside of Yasunori Mitsuda, no joke. Keep up the amazing work!
Seamless secret passages just by painting a path with a region id. Simple but slick.
Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smashbroly