Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cattura.PNG
This is part of a common event I am implementing. The process stops right before calling "Generate Frames". Because of this, if I want to execute the exact common event call regardless of the esit of the condition above, I need to to put it both after "Change Background -> Foreground" and "Clean Foreground". Is it me indenting stuff wrong?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
To be honest, I'm a bit confused when you want the last common event call to happen.
I did notice that there's no Else to your first condition (number of "G" not equal to number "L"). (At least not in the image you're showing)

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be honest, I'm a bit confused when you want the last common event call to happen.
It is meant to be executed after "IF current frame layout = 0" (regardless of the branch chosen after evaluating the above-mentioned condition). (The screenshot should show that as I described it)
I did notice that there's no Else to your first condition (number of "G" not equal to number "L"). (At least not in the image you're showing)
That's right. "Else"s are optional in conditions, and I didn't want anything to happen with a false first condition, so there was no need to use any.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drags4g