Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cattura.PNG
This is part of a common event I am implementing. The process stops right before calling "Generate Frames". Because of this, if I want to execute the exact common event call regardless of the esit of the condition above, I need to to put it both after "Change Background -> Foreground" and "Clean Foreground". Is it me indenting stuff wrong?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
To be honest, I'm a bit confused when you want the last common event call to happen.
I did notice that there's no Else to your first condition (number of "G" not equal to number "L"). (At least not in the image you're showing)

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be honest, I'm a bit confused when you want the last common event call to happen.
It is meant to be executed after "IF current frame layout = 0" (regardless of the branch chosen after evaluating the above-mentioned condition). (The screenshot should show that as I described it)
I did notice that there's no Else to your first condition (number of "G" not equal to number "L"). (At least not in the image you're showing)
That's right. "Else"s are optional in conditions, and I didn't want anything to happen with a false first condition, so there was no need to use any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan