Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey everyone,

My name is Vladimir.
Freelance concept artist and illustrator,
Looking forward to learning more about RPG Maker projects to see if my skills and knowledge can help to create something interesting! :smile:

I'm curious to see what RPG Maker users are working on.

My portfolio https://www.artstation.com/vladimircraft

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Another Artist huh?
Nice work.

Welcome and have fun xD

Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
''Oversized Weapons'' I see you are a man of culture :p

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome here

but please keep in mind that paid commission work can only be requested or advertised in the classifieds section, and that section is only open to users with veteran status - which means you have to post a couple dozen posts on other topics that interest you (like discussions on the image formats or on games in development and so on.

VCraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
welcome here

but please keep in mind that paid commission work can only be requested or advertised in the classifieds section, and that section is only open to users with veteran status - which means you have to post a couple dozen posts on other topics that interest you (like discussions on the image formats or on games in development and so on.
I see, thanks, well, I think it will not take a long time before I'll make a couple dozen posts, I already enjoy some discussion on this forum :)
As far as I understand I currently can't add profile image for the same reason?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not that I know of - the profile image should work for you.

however the forum software is sometimes picky about formats, that might cause problems if your selected image is wrong.

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
henlo vladimir! welcome aboard :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well met! I've seen you around - clearly lol, but this is the first time I've seen your Artstation page! How utterly fantastic to see such talent! I hope our professional lives cross at some point in the future!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisOwnSelf