Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey everybody I'm Anthony Bannach!  I graduated in 2014 with a degree in Music Composition, and now I'm trying to get a freelance career started while I teach English in Shanghai area as a day job until I get more momentum with this career. I've already scored a feature length film called The Control Group, (which hopefully will see release on internet streaming services within the next year) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2270372/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  Hope to get to know some of you  helping make music for some cool games!  By the way, does anyone know what forum I should post into to make a genuine "composer for hire/looking for projects" thread, that I can update in?  here's my website:  www.anthonybannach.com

Anyway you can check out my music here: 

Tony

TriceratopsX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the forums, and wish you luck with your career!

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forum! Canini's posted the link you're looking for, but as an addition to that information there are some special rules for accessing the Classified's forum. I'll post those below, but the gist is you'll have to hang out with us for awhile and make 30 meaningful posts before the section will appear and then submit a thread for approval. If you have any questions; I moderate that section and am always happy to help. :)

I enjoyed the orchestral adventure demo on your Soundcloud very much. I hope you enjoy your stay!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey! Glad to see another composer here  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjui7