Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
pv1 a.png
pv1 b.pngpv1 c.pngpv2 a.png

Moribunderland is a turn-based RPG that follows the story of Brendan, a young man who has just woken up in a mysterious place with what should be a fatal gunshot wound in his head… which he can’t feel at all.

This game deals with themes of mental health, suicide, abuse, and the way trauma effects people. However, one of the goals of this game is to humanize those who struggle with mental illness through some humor, genuine bonding between characters, and a narrative that aims to celebrate the simple joy of being alive.

There is currently a demo out for both PC and Mac. The demo should take around thirty minutes to an hour to complete, while the final game will likely be five to six hours long.

If you wish to follow the game's development, you can do so on the dev blog.

DOWNLOAD: LINK [Itch.io page]

Pearsona

Trash Goblin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've decided to release a second demo! It's available for download on the itch.io page and features more gameplay and new features. I hope you all enjoy!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:
While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshua2050