German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

HeeMBa.png
Paracreat!

Download: Link demo version

Credits plugin:
yanfly message core - battle status

Do you like good timeless pixelart and are you up for some nostalgic "Game Boy vibes"?

Awesome!

Then Paracreat will bring you plenty of fun. :)

Explore a whole new world in a parallel universe accompanied by your Paracreat friend, fight others, take the challenge to find them all and find your way home!

Slip into the role of Sion (name is changeable), who finds a mysterious mirror in a lab. An inner force makes his hand move by itself and in a blink of an eye he enters an other world...

In this world he was never born. He is a stranger. Even for his own mother... And if that wasn't already enough people living togehter with beings called Paracreats.

Trapped in a parallel universe the adventure of Sion begins!

[In the first place Paracreat was an entry for the IGMC 2018.]

Now to the story:

A little boy named Sion, (name can be changed)
found a mysterious mirror in his lab in a lab room.
When he touched him, it tore him into a parallel universe,
In this universe he had to realize that he was never born there and his parallel mother did not recognize him.
But something else is different people living together with beings called Paracreat's.
A scientist who had built the mirror to move to the other side,
He said that on this site not only the monkeys had developed but also all the other animals.
Just when the scientist wanted to bring Sion back to his side she had to realize that the mirror was stolen.
Trapped in a parallel universe begins the adventure of Sion!

UbZ8xj.png

Screens:
cccccc.JPG m,jmm.JPGxxxxx.JPGumzum.JPG

Music:

Last edited:

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Just want to get a bet understanding of he Story:
A young boy named Sion finds a magic mirror in his laboratory/bed room that teleports him to a parallel world where people live with creatures called Paracreats. Here he meets a scientist who created the mirror to come to our world, but Sion came through instead. The mirror gets stolen and in order to get back, Sion goes on an adventure. Right?

PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jayje
thats right. :)
srry the text is just google translated from the german presentation, i will change the text to get a better understanding :)

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Jayje
thats right. :)
srry the text is just google translated from the german presentation, i will change the text to get a better understanding :)
Just use mine if you like. :)

PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Only few Hours left for the new Demo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd