Eisenwain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
No sign of the shopkeeper for me regardless of what settings I have in the X and Y adjusts and it seems like this script will allow you to purchase items even if you don't have any gold.

I had 0G and managed to buy 9 magic waters one-by-one.

I really like this idea though, and it looks great.
Same problem

Jeremy Cannady

Coldfire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Did a quick fix for being able to buy things with out the money.

You have to have the shop keeper enabled by setting the plugin parameter to true.

clitvin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The icons at the top left stack on top of each other when you scroll through weapons, it doesn't remove the old icon, so it will place a bow on top of a sword ect and just keep stacking them.

Eisenwain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I set it to true 

also package2_7 in both plugin and images/picture

and still doesnt work

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, great work, but i can't use it, i have black screen whereas i specify background and picture :/ 

Edit: I have the background but not the picture, and i saw an other problem, if you increase your windows, battleback have a bug too and duplicate like vertical synch in game 

Addictator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Really great job BUT .. cause we need some "but" ^^

- shopkeeper appears the second time I display the shop scene (talk to the guy : no shopkeeper, leave shop, talk again to the guy : shopkeeper)^^

- weapons and armors statistics (ATK, AGI ETC) don't appear if you got only 1 guy in your party.

- the most (for me) "bad" thing : the first time you compare a weapon / armor with the first member of your party, the compared values are false (no refresh), as soon as you compare to another party member and back to the first one, it works. For example, my first member got a +5 atk sword and my second a +10 ones / shopkeeper got a +15 to sell / first time i want to compare, Atk value for my first member is +15 instead of 10 / I select the second member : +5 (ok) / I go back to first : +10 (ok).

Keep it on Jeremy (Jeremy are best I'm one of them ;) ), I think it'll be a must have soon !

Jeremy Cannady

Coldfire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I am planning on doing an update soon with bug fixes. With the holidays coming up I won't have that much time for new content only upgrades to existing scripts I think.
To much other life stuff going on. 

To all: thanks for the feedback, expect an update soon.

Updated as of 11/23/2015 8:26 PM C

Addictator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français

I am planning on doing an update soon with bug fixes. With the holidays coming up I won't have that much time for new content only upgrades to existing scripts I think.
To much other life stuff going on. 

To all: thanks for the feedback, expect an update soon.

Updated as of 11/23/2015 8:26 PM C
Just PERFECT, thx a lot, no more bugs for me :)

Do you plan to implement a stock option ? Could be great ! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maijkPamm