New Developer In Need of Assistance With Events

Endruler

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi everyone, I'm new to game development, and decided to start off with RPG Maker 2003. I want to add an event that says after my character has interacted with an object, the music changes. But I can't seem to figure out how to get it to change. Some help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

-Endruler

Last edited:

Endruler

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have figured out my issue, thank you however

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone, I'm new to game development, and decided to start off with RPG Maker 2003. I want to add an event that says after my character has interacted with an object, the music changes. But I can't seem to figure out how to get it to change. Some help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

-Endruler
hello, just choose the "play BGM" or BGS or ME or SE option depending on the music you prefer. By adding a song in the Audio / me folder, if, bgm or bgs you can add songs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatStarSOR