jaketazmily

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I am Jake! I just got into RPG Maker recently, and I made a discord! I though it would be fun if we could all develop our games, share our games, and give ideas of the games we are making.  :D . Plus, Not to trigger anyone, but I mainly use XP. But I have VX Ace, I Don't have 2003, VX, or MV (Although I would really like to have MV '-') Anyways, Comment on this post if you are interested, Then I will PM you a code.  :) :rock-left:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've moved this thread to General Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not entirely clear how this is a discussion topic.  Would you care to clarify exactly what it is that you want to discuss?  

I though it would be fun if we could all develop our games, share our games, and give ideas of the games we are making.

Those are all things which would go into a different forum (Project Development or maybe Features Feedback, or Character and Plot Feedback) and I think it would be counterproductive to start duplicating those forums.  So no, not in this thread.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think they mean, that's what the Discord chat would be for. But yeah, this should be in General Lounge, so I'll move it there.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My winter Asset Pack is now -40%! Only 0.75$
SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Capitunist