New Face

GrimmTyrant

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am new to RPG Maker. Technically, I've had the program for maybe a year now, but I got so frustrated with it at first that I gave up and walked away. I've only recently returned to try and give it another shot.
But I've learned it's a lot more complicated than I initially thought. So I will probably be coming to these forums often to ask for help and advice.

LostFonDrive

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This community is pretty helpful so definitely come back here if necessary. RPG Maker really isn't that hard to use once you get used to it though

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, don't worry about that...
I always have a lot of problems but everyone here always helps me hahahaha
They are really cool people!
And have fun, don't worry about making the Final Fantasy series, just do what you wanna do!

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started over a year ago ! and i got stuck right in to be fair! it's a forever learning curve !
people on here are friendly and knowledgeable. it's hard on your own i'm quite lucky i actually met some 1 through here ! who has helped me a TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now were making games together pulling our strengths together. Just give it time! and make the game you want, plenty of video's etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne