Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko89

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(READ THIS GUYS BEFORE GOING FURTHER ON) Right guys I'm not demanding for all this stuff even tho it looks like it but I'm not. I'm simply requesting for this stuff if ya cant help me then that's fine. I wont cry like a sissy girl or anything lol because I cant force ya to help me or out but if ya can help me with this project then it will be much appreciated from me and will be a big help to me and you will all be credited for your hard work. anyway.....thanks for reading this part and if your gonna read the rest of this post then thanks for taking your time to read all this and I hope to hear back from any of ya. [IMG]http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/IMG]

Breath of Fire Battle System Script

Right I've got a temp atb/battle system but I'm looking for a breath of fire battle system but cant find one I find the BOFIV Battle system but I want it to be like the original but bit better i cant decide what battle system to use the breath of fire 1 or the breath of fire 2 battle system but this is where i want input from you guys to tell me what you thinks better but anyway i need someone to script one up for me if you can i know its alot to ask for but this is the only option I could turn to i couldn't find an already made Breath of Fire 1/2 Battle System so I need big help on that part that's all. I don't want to be exactly like the originals i want it to be bit different more modern but original like how RPG Breath of fire suppose to be.

Dragon Gene Script

I need a Dragon Gene/Skill Script or something for Ryu so he can turn into his dragon forms like in the games but think I'm gonna add few more dragons to his list just to update the game a bit more. That reminds me I will need some spriting for dragons which I'll put a link up for the dragons thats already on the original game but if someones interested in helping then ill go into more details with the new dragon list mixed with old and I also fusion script for Karn which I'm coming to that now.

(Has all dragon forms on there if you look properly or you can play the game and see its up to you or youtube it. [IMG]http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/IMG])

Dragon Forms

Karn's Fusion

Now Karn's has the ability to fuse certain characters together to make a stronger character which is useful coz the bosses do get stronger i need a script for that so Karn do the fusion spell as you can on the game in battle or out of the battle there's a link to karns fusions showing you what fusions there is and who fuses to make that character below this will also need sprites aswell.

(now the fifth one on here is angi a dragon for Ryu but it fuses all characters together and uses bit of AP but only Ryu can summon that Dragon no one else can expept you need karn in your party to use the summon.)

Karn Fusion

That's basically it i think up to now apart from needing the villages sprites and other creature sprites and monsters flame/fire graphic for the intro and etc i cant really think of anything else that I need so I hope someone can help me be nice to hear from someone thanks for your time for reading all this.

Achievement Script

Games these days are based on getting and earning Achievements. So I thought hey why not have an achievement system for this game not only will the game play will make it enjoyable but trying to earn achievements on the way will make it much more enjoyable to play plus adding add ons for like more quests, more achievements, etc will make it more interesting aswell but well have to see where it goes and decide on the way there.

Adding more Stats to the Status Area:

Now as you have seen in the pics with the status there was less stats compared to the breath of fire game need a script to add them stats to the game:

ATK
DEF
ACT
MAG
INT
FATE

Level
EXP
HP
AP
Str.
Vigor
Agil
Wisdom
Luck

Thats what needs adding to the stats.

Day and Night, 4 Seasons with Clock Script

I need a script so the game can run in time day and night but i wanna make it optional to have it real time time or just game time but when ya get to a certain areas time never moves until you get the LTKey & DKKey which when ya use it controls time like night and day if you use the LTKey it makes it day time or if you use DKKey its makes it Dark the towns are Auria and Bleak

Auria is Light city its always days

Bleak is the dark city, the city of thieves its allways dark there

If it can be an all-in-one script that would be awesome and theres also a Sky Key which controls the Seaons to which season you want where you are and theres the TmKey (Time Key) which does nothing in the original game but on this one I'm doing I want it to control Time like Time Travel  through Time to I dunno for example 7am to 7pm thats what i want this key to do.

ill be grateful if anyone can help me with this stuff and will be credited as promised and hope to hear from anyone thats willing to help me.

Part 1 is in the Resource Requests. or Click here to go directly to it.

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you either be more descriptive or change the title of your post? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, your thread title should be a short summary of what you need, not an essay of what you're doing.

Also, it would be much better if you would just create a thread for each script you need. It's going to get VERY confusing in here if people actually need to get information from you on any/all of them.

Macko89

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you either be more descriptive or change the title of your post? I can't make heads or tails of it.
Yes, your thread title should be a short summary of what you need, not an essay of what you're doing.

Also, it would be much better if you would just create a thread for each script you need. It's going to get VERY confusing in here if people actually need to get information from you on any/all of them.

Yeah guys I apologies, I just re read what I wrote all that stuff I wrote. I'm basically after scripts for my project that I have wrote about, what I basically described in some/all of them is basically what I want for each script or want the script to be like for my project.

I shall put all these in different threads if it makes it alot easier for you guys.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Different threads for different requests will definitely make it easier to keep track of, and for people to discuss with you. Thanks :)

I will go ahead and close this thread, since you're creating individual requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette