NEW! Medieval series DLC

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Today, we have two brand new DLC to share in the ever-popular Medieval series from PVGames.

Are you ready to explore the deepest dungeons and caverns? From dwellings to denizens, Medieval: Underdeep includes all the basics you'll need to create the perfect cave.

Click here for more information.

Steam:

No town or city is complete without people that inhabit it. With Medieval: Townfolk I, you can add life and detail to your populated areas with unique and on-point animations.

Click here for more information.

Steam:

We've also added two existing packs to Steam.

As always, we appreciate your thoughts and feedback! Let us know what you think of these awesome new packs.

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Why don't we stick to default style of MV? I think most of people have a similar desire (like me) that there are few more DLC packs which has similar style to default MV tilesets (beside 2 FSMpacks & some of Celiana?)

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why don't we stick to default style of MV? I think most of people have a similar desire (like me) that there are few more DLC packs which has similar style to default MV tilesets (beside 2 FSMpacks & some of Celiana?)
There's actually a huge demand for Pv Games resources, and they have been a staple of RPG maker for few years now...

Anyway, very excited by these packs, will buy this weekend.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Isabella Ava - I do not work for the RPG Maker folk, I am an independent artist who just happens to have been making resource packs primarily for the RPG Maker folk for years. There are certainly a lot of people such as yourself who enjoy the MV style of art assets, but there are also a lot of people who enjoy alternative styles for their projects and I have always wanted to create new options for people who want them.

Variety is the spice of life! :)

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm insecure about my ability to use these resources as much as I appreciate their style.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@starlight dream You wont be disappointed. There's quite a lot in this pack, and the gothic looking Drow character pieces alone make it worthwhile, in my opinion. The introduction of three new character templates (Drow, Orcs and Dwarves) really opens up new possibilities for character creation. Being able to use these new clothes with human templates, with exception of the Dwarf pieces, allows for the creation of all manner of interesting looking characters. There's also some really nice overlays included in the pack which really made me happy.

I feel kinda bad for only paying $9.99 (around £7) for this pack.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@The Stranger I wasn't expecting the Drow to be included, but from the preview pics that I saw today, they look beautiful. Really nice outfits, and I'm sure this pack will help you a ton with your game. Good timing for it to be released? ;)

@BloodletterQ I relate :LZSblush: it's a style I'll use when I'm confident to map better, so I can do the resources justice.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For those of you not feeling confident about mapping, what might help you utilize the resources better? What would help build up that confidence? I have been slacking when it comes to tutorial videos, so I could step that up if it would help.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Talk about timing: today is payday, medieval warfare is on sale, both packs released!

Thanks Jesse, its been a tough week, approaching 70hours at work, this has really made it worthwhile!

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Anyways I finally got around hoping that I’ll be motivated to get stuff done one day. Like the dwarf stuff, but there are just some parts that I think could work well on humans. If you see it fitting other packs in the future that sounds good to reuse. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind purchasing human-sized versions.

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(NUCLEAR FACEPALM)

Of course these would all be released the day after I spent the months "gaming money" on Civilization VI's new DLC pack.

@Jesse - PVGames

Nice work as always, one of these days I am actually going to use these to make a project, as soon as I am done getting the projects I am working on currently finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SupermeZ