New member, hellohello

Beewo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hiya, new member who been lurking here for a a few weeks and decided I might as well post a hello now that I joined, had to see those pictures and whatnot people posted after all.

Long story short, played a few rpg maker games in my time when the thought one day hit, why not try making one myself? Especially now that I'm rather bored. Seemed like good, if sometimes frustrating, fun. So now that proccess is wheeling on with a great deal of tutorials and videos spinning in the background.

So far fun times been had, game is a look of atrocity which is at it should be seeing i only been at it less than a month. Really glad these forums exist as they answered a couple of questions for me already and will probably answer even more.

So that's that, another person caught in the rpg maker and finding these forums to be a really useful and friendly place to be in from what I seen.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome to the community Beewo,

we try our best to stay friendly to help others.
if you found any problems, issues, let us know and we do
our best to help you out.

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As a new member myself, let me welcome you. The community's been super kind and welcoming to me, and I bet you'll have the same experience!

GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome. I'm building a game as I build the framework for the type of game it is being designed to be. I'm still learning a lot of things myself, but I have found, as you will as well if you haven't already, that coming up with different ways to do different things happens quite naturally when you just experiment with stuff. If you think you've come up with something unique, please share your technique. While some people may already know how to do it, it may be very valuable to the newcomers that will come after you. Even if what you post doesn't garner much discussion to begin with, someone is bound to find it useful.

We are all in this amazing thing called RPG Maker together, regardless of which version we prefer using. For every new creator that joins this community, it is made better and stronger. So again, welcome...

Beewo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the greetings and welcome everyone^^ Sure I will enjoy it here

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome and have fun xD

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums, the land of milk and honey! Well, at least there are probably icons for those somewhere. Haha! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
Entry #11 - The someone with tentacles is back!

9c3d9c_8e0b34064d294c748927c1d9a3d4e4f7~mv2.png
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheLilAlisa