New Menu Look?

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by LawrenceindaSky, Oct 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LawrenceindaSky

LawrenceindaSky Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I hate to ask a plugin request but I cant find a plugin capable of this as far as ive looked.

So my game is heavily based on only 3 characters in a party and well, I have an idea of what I want, and I made a picture of the general idea im aiming for. Basically to describe it better, the commands would have about 5 (I have 12 total atm) and it will scroll for example, item > party > equipment > formation > options > Exit > then loops back to item when still scrolling down.

As for characters, when using coloring like \c[9] then its blue? Maybe somehow use that palette to make a solid color in the background and a folder for the hud looking for: img/[customhud]/member_background to do a png gradient for design?

Edit: There are also busts.

Numbers can scale down when its larger digits?

Lastly, im not sure what to do when you select Equipment (for example) and characters pop up to choose "who", maybe replace the left commands with the member names?

If there is a plugin already capable of this I would appreciate all the help I can get!

Attached Files:

2. Uzuki

Uzuki Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  3. LawrenceindaSky

LawrenceindaSky Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Actually yeah it will, the only thing is, i’m not sure how to customize it :p Like put in backgrounds, busts and all that?