LawrenceindaSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hate to ask a plugin request but I cant find a plugin capable of this as far as ive looked.

So my game is heavily based on only 3 characters in a party and well, I have an idea of what I want, and I made a picture of the general idea im aiming for. Basically to describe it better, the commands would have about 5 (I have 12 total atm) and it will scroll for example, item > party > equipment > formation > options > Exit > then loops back to item when still scrolling down.

As for characters, when using coloring like \c[9] then its blue? Maybe somehow use that palette to make a solid color in the background and a folder for the hud looking for: img/[customhud]/member_background to do a png gradient for design?

Edit: There are also busts.

Numbers can scale down when its larger digits?

Lastly, im not sure what to do when you select Equipment (for example) and characters pop up to choose "who", maybe replace the left commands with the member names?

If there is a plugin already capable of this I would appreciate all the help I can get!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851