New MV Plugin for adjusting the damage floor values. Suggestions welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Free to use in commercial games. Just give me a nod in the credits!

This is basically my first plugin. I didn't like the flat 10 hp per tick of the damage floor so I made this to suit my needs. Its fairly straight forward. You can set a flat value or a percent HP value in the form of a decimal. You can also set different values for every region id, so long as that region id is place over a tile with the damage floor label. I will add support for strings with % at the end at some point tonight.

Download - https://github.com/MindFriendly/adjust-damage-floor
Rate on MVPlugins - http://mvplugins.com/plugin/nulref/Adjust Damage Floor Values

Ver 1.01: You can now use percentages as parameter values. Decimals and percentages greater than 1 and 100% will be ignored and treated as 0.

Last edited:

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was looking for something like this. Thank you for taking the time to throw this together!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was looking for something like this. Thank you for taking the time to throw this together!
No problem. I needed it for a game I'm working on. Let me know how I can improve it or if you find any bugs.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha - all those region IDs! I feel for you having to copy/paste and adjust all of those.

Nice job on your first plugin :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChocoPandaGames