arsMori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello! my name is theo (arsMori), and while i actually bought rpgmaker mv a few months ago so i can make some ideas i've had for a while, but i've only started using it thoroughly recently haha

i'm primarily an artist, although spriting is quite new to me, but so far having fun doing so!

good afternoon to you all!

Germelshausen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the dark side arsMori! Nice to have another artist join the RPG-Maker cult.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome ArsMori,

while im a bad artist and cant draw people, it's nice to have them around.
if you hve any troubles and cannot find your answers online or here,
feel free to ask them and we do our best to help you out to find the solution
to your problem :)

arsMori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you all for your greetings! currently my work's pretty smooth, but i'll be sure to throw a question if run into something!

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi theo! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garnoct