PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So here's my problem. Basically had an idea to use Yanfly's skill Learn System and Job points for the Jewl system. So I made a Restore of the Gamma Magic category, Made it cost 500 JP, Then gave Adam 1000 JP. Here's the code:
<Class 1 Starting JP;1000>
<Learn Cost:500 JP>
Yet, when I tried to playtest it, Not only did Atom not have a JP, but when I equip the Gamma Emerald. Nothing showed up. Did I do wrong?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give your threads meaningful titles. Everyone who posts here wants help with a "new problem". Put in your title what you want help with.

Are you doing a proper play test, or just a battle test from the troop tab?

PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give your threads meaningful titles. Everyone who posts here wants help with a "new problem". Put in your title what you want help with.

Are you doing a proper play test, or just a battle test from the troop tab?
Oh, uh sorry! I thought people would know what I meant. Anyways, it was during a normal play test to test out what I can do.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you show screenshots please? Your note tags don't look correct and it's not obvious if that IS what you have and they're wrong, or if you just typed them incorrectly here.

PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you show screenshots please? Your note tags don't look correct and it's not obvious if that IS what you have and they're wrong, or if you just typed them incorrectly here.
Here they are!
Atom - RPG Maker MV 3_31_2020 10_00_20 PM.pngAtom - RPG Maker MV 3_31_2020 10_00_34 PM.png

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think your tag is incorrect. It should be : and not ;

Can you please show a screenshot of your Plugin Manager? Have you checked and confirmed that the plugins are all named correctly, and that they're in the right order? Yanfly plugins MUST be in the correct order, as listed on the website.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think your tag is incorrect. It should be : and not ;

Can you please show a screenshot of your Plugin Manager? Have you checked and confirmed that the plugins are all named correctly, and that they're in the right order? Yanfly plugins MUST be in the correct order, as listed on the website.
Okay, here they are. I made sure everything was put in their proper order.
Atom - RPG Maker MV 4_1_2020 7_54_18 AM.pngAtom - RPG Maker MV 4_1_2020 7_54_35 AM.png

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You also need to add which skills can be learned by a class. For example:

<Learn Skills: 5 to 10>

Or what ever the skill numbers are in your database.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeymastermind