Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One additional info I've just seen on one of my own steam purchases:

It is possible to declare DLC's to be non-refundable, that will create a warning marker on the checkout-page.

That marker even was on a non-Degica VXA game extra (Waste Walkers Deluxw DLC), so I don't think there will be problems with Degica-DLCs, they just have to go through the process of setting up everything similiar.

Galenmereth

I thought what I'd do was
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar: If I were a DLC provider, I would see how actually allowing refunds on DLC might improve business first. I know customers are vary of DLC packs since they don't know what they're getting from them, as you never get to preview all of it, and it's often vague what's in them. Personally I know many of the makers of them and don't hesitate, but not everyone does. But it's great that there's that option regardless :)

Just took a chance on a game on sale that some friends are telling me is bad, but I still think it looks good and sounds right up my alley. Without the possibility of a refund, I'd just listen to them and never try it. So here's one game that might've just got my money that otherwise never would ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay so now you can prepend a JS library to your Haxe plugin. You can also prepend your attribution information to every compiled plugin.

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperYao