RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This week, let's celebrate iconic heroes, with the Classic Heroes pack!

The newly released Classic Heroes pack features 6 characters, 3 classes, the Warrior, Mage, and Archer, in both male and female in 8 colors and two skin-tones with every single resource you need for your game.

Busts, Facesets, walking sprites, and even special side view animated battlers. Feature these iconic classes in your next game!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

And for our Deal of the Week, pick up the JSM Party Theme pack for 50% off!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice! hope they make about 9 more of these. Thief, Barbarian, Bard, Ranger, Cleric, Magus (warrior/mage), Paladin, Monk and Sorcerer or Necromancer would be ideal. :smile:

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heroes are very interesting! These look to be very useful for a wide variety of game-concepts.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, this is pretty good.

SOC

"God is my Judge"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome.

Reactions: Low

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These look fantastic!! Unfortunately, I'm gonna need at least one more matching release with other Classic heroes to make something work of it. Fingers crossed!! :)

-MIA

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Couple of questions:

1.Do these SV Battlers match those that Vibrato has created?

2. Is it possible to also get the standard SV Battler versions of the characters as well?

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@GalacticGod , Your first Q was also my first Q. I compared and contrasted them side by side from what I can see, and in my opinion, they don't match up. This set appears much "smoother" in style, whereas the Vibrato are a bit more pixel-y. :(

-MIA

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Couple of questions:

1.Do these SV Battlers match those that Vibrato has created?

2. Is it possible to also get the standard SV Battler versions of the characters as well?
These sprites are not made in pixel art style so they don't match in that sense. Unfortunately the standard SV battlers versions weren't made with the pack.

Last edited:

PikanyaDesu

Professional Amateur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the artstyle and size of these sprites...it honestly seems like they match the size/proportions of the enemy sprites much better than the chibi ones.

No joke, I would drop $60-80 on a decent-sized addon that lets you make battler sprites like these for character generator characters. I know that's probably a tall order, but having the full-size or chibi option for battler sprites would be soooo valuable to me.

**I would add though, having a kid-sized option for these available as well would be a must for me...as three of my main characters are kid-sized. I honestly think it would sell quite well if you guys did that.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I find this pack very good and useful! Would love to see an expansion for more classes, such as barbarian, monk, etc.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I bought this off the main page. Great investment. Hope to see more battlers in the same style in future DLC's from @Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I bought this off the main page. Great investment. Hope to see more battlers in the same style in future DLC's from @Low
Happy to hear it. Definitely more in the works. Very close to next set release. I'd like to have a good 12 characters along with addons.

SaitaDan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, can anyone be kind enough to give me the actual size of the standing stance sprite of the Knight or any of the 6 characters? I am making a game and I would like to have an idea to see if they are compatible in size. Thanks!

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I don't have the exact size at the moment. But it is roughly 300x200 frame size. There is an update to the pack releasing shortly with a master file containing high resolution version so you can downsize to whatever frame is convenient for your game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelglover