RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Golden Week is over and its time for us to get back to work releasing fantastic RPG Maker DLC! After a light week of work, trust me, it feels like going into the.... Dragon's Den.

From Joel Steudler, you too can send people into the Dragon's Den with the Dragon's Den Resource Pack! Featuring Tiles, dragon themed side view enemy battlers & sprites, Battle Backgrounds, and facesetes!

But that's not all, to bring the Dragon's Den to life, you'll also find 10 draconic music tracks, and a plethora of dragon roars, growls, and fire breath! Top it all off with some taunting lines from the Dragon's servants, and you'll have the perfect den to challenge your players!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

And with our return also comes the return of the Deal of the Week! Pick up Medieval: Interiors for 50% off this week!

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadness!!

Here I was, expecting tilesets and characters for the people from the tv show :'(

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. I may buy this sometime in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeachParfait