RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another Thursday, another release day, and today we are hitting the fast forward button on Time Fantasy, to move it to:

The Future Fantasy! From Jason Perry, in the same style as his original Time Fantasy graphics, the Future Fantasy Pack is HUGE! Factories, Space Stations, Modern Cities, Cyberpunk Cities and MORE!

Over 50 new heroes! 12 new modern tilesets! 12 new sci-fi tilesets! Animated Sideview Heroes! Animated Objects! Everything needed in pixel perfect detail to jump start your modern, scifi, or combine it with the rest of the Time Fantasy series to make a Time Hopping Adventure!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

To enhance the Sci-Fi flavor of the new Future Fantasy pack, take a look at our Deal of the Week, Joel Steudler's Futuristic Atmospheres at 50% off!

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love Time Fantasy stuff, if anyone wants something that's different from the RTP and has a large amount of expansions, I'd point you to Time Fantasy.

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Future Fantasy?! Now that's what I'm talking about! This will defiantly be used in a future game! Thank you for releasing this! :)

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, so many new tilesets in one pack, both modern and Sci-fi in the same pack too! Cool!

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I was into getting all the Time Fantasy resource packs, by the looks of all of them, I'd recommend the pack too.

Nice to see such an expanded pack of tiles and character sprites, for those who may want a different resourc style from the RTP, but still with the same resource types.

Time Fantasy style looks very expanded and good.

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How is this similar to the RTP?

This is impressive, awesome work Des. I'm going to need to save my pennies for a bit and get this.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I always liked how Time Fantasy sets looked, but that Future Fantasy looks right up my alley. Might need to consider buying me that one of these days~

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does the RPGMakerWeb version include the tiles formatted for MV and VXAce? I don't see two separate items in the RPG Maker Web store, but on steam, I do see two different versions of Future Fantasy to purchase. Also, when does the release discount end?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, if it follows the pattern of the other releases it will have 3 sizes: original, Ace, and MV. Steam has it divided because of the way Steam handles DLC. If you have Ace but not MV and try to download the MV version of this pack, for example, you won't be able to, you have to buy the one associated with Ace. It's limited and frustrating, but a lot of people prefer to get their DLC through Steam.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sharm Sorry, I can't remember for certian why I said that, I think I might've meant the resource types are the same as the MV's RTP resource types, but yes, otherwise they are very different. I'll edit my comment to be clearer.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aaah, okay, that makes more sense. I was pretty confused at first.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sharm I'm sure that was what I meant but thanks for letting me know, as I realized I could've worded myself better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nimhe