RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We've had another round of amazing RPG Maker MZ news last night, CHECK IT OUT HERE, but that still doesn't stop the RPG Maker Resource Pack release schedule! Let's get going with 2 new packs, both compatible with MV and MZ!

Create winding rivers, peaceful forests, quaint cabins, and busy mines with the Country Woods Base Pack. 13 tile sheets, both inner and outer, to create a fully realized rural world. Also includes character sheets and more!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And next up, we have the User Interface Material 2 pack. Tons more windowskins and title screen frames, 8 new SD character faces and full body arts, and more!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or an Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, we have the Cute Cartoon Voice Pack at 10% off!

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YAY, Finally lol
Guess Country Woods is my favorite pack ever, and I'm already working on an continuation.
Hope you like. ♥

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Kauzz Taller trees!! If (who am I kidding, it'll be "when") I move to MZ and so need 48x48 tiles, this pack is definitely on the list.

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kauzz Taller trees!! If (who am I kidding, it'll be "when") I move to MZ and so need 48x48 tiles, this pack is definitely on the list.
I actually have more upcomming taller trees, including 2 giant trees (960x960 each), guess I can finish the next pack befor MZ is released \o\

Reactions: Kes

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What are the editing tools & plugins required for the bonus material in the UI pack? Just a way to get stuff to display that doesn't fit the windowskin layout? Or is something like Luna Engine actually necessary?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* I'm so sick of this heat! :kaosigh::kaoeh:

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ju9SW