New Releases Dark Horror Cinematic Music Vol.1, Dark Horror ME Perfect Collection

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's nearly Easter and that means its a time for *checks notes*... Horror? *wait are we sure on that, it seems... ok*

That's right, its time for Horror! Let's check out the new packs! *this still doesn't seem right...*

Going first, we have Dark Horror Cinematic Music Vol.1! 39 BGM, 10 BGS, and 20 ME all combining eerie atmospheric sfx, orchestration, and piano to create a haunting atmosphere. This pack will put your players on the edge of their seats.

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store and on Steam!

Next up, we have the Dark Horror ME Perfect Collection. 100 more Music Events designed to punctuate the death, suspense, and surprise of your next horror game. Add that extra flair to the events in your game!

Read more on the RPGMakerWebStore and on Steam!

And for our deal of the week, get 20% off of Visustella Modern City Vol 1 until April 16th!

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bought both horror packs. They sound awesome. The saving and loading sounds will be useful to my game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeymastermind