New Releases: Eberouge Background Image Pack 2, Dignified Fantasy Music Vol. 3 -Symphonic-

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by RPGMakerWeb, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:03 AM.

1. RPGMakerWeb

RPGMakerWeb Admin Staff Member Veteran

First Language:
    RPG Maker
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The heat of summer is upon us, and its time to spend time in the sweet sweet air conditioning working on your game. And we have two new packs today to make those games better!

[​IMG]

Everything has to happen somewhere, and what your events could really need is a good background image! Featuring many different modern and school based locations, the Eberouge Background Image Pack 2 is a perfect fit for the popular modern day wizarding school settings!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

[​IMG]

And nothing brings a setting to life like a fantastic score! Dignified Fantasy Music Vol. 3 is here with even more symphonic tracks from Bittersweet Entertainment. Featuring full orchestra and percussion, this pack hits a range of emotions, with battle and adventure in spades!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

And for our deal of the week: the Crimson Towers Battlepack for 50% off!

[​IMG]

M.I.A. likes this.
  2. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This has the strangest license agreement I could ever think of.
    How am I to know if the person buying my game is a person or corporation, and how would I block them?

Lornsteyn and MMMm like this.
  3. Lornsteyn

Lornsteyn Sleepy Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    There are many weird license agreements for some dlcs lately, better be careful which one you pick.
    How do I understand "violent content forbidden"? Does this mean people arent allowed to create an Rpg where you kill monsters etc, because this would be violent, too.
    Too unclear some of these tags.

MMMm likes this.