New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's our first release day of December, and we have three new packs ready for you to add to your game!

First up, for RPG Maker MV, we have the Monster Girl Walking Sprites pack! 32 new female walking sprites for Beasts, Chimera, Harpys, Medusas, Minotaur, Vampire, and many more classic monster types.

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or Steam.

It's been a while since VX Ace got a graphic pack, so let's fix that with the Fantasy Girl Walking Sprite pack! 24 new walking sprites for a variety of fantasy classes. Dark Knights, Fencers, magicians, samurai, and many more!

Following up on the first two volumes, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.3 another 127 more phrases and common sentences for your RPG or Visual Novel! Bring professional voice acting to your game today!

And for our Deal of the Week, enjoy 50% off of The Adventurer's Journey III!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any idea when we might be getting the, RPG Character Material Collection, set that was released on the Japanese version of the site today?

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The monster girl stuff is super cute. I'll definitely be picking those up next payday. Really hope we see some monster girl generator parts (face parts, clothing, etc) at some point as well.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
While more female sprites are nice, there is a serious lack of matching male sprites being released now. And I personally don't want a town of all females. Sorry to say I'll be holding off on buying any more of these until some matching male sprites are made as I can't use them until then.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We did get zombie and beastmen parts for men, but I'd love to see more normal male gen parts.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, this set I can understand because there aren't many male Lamias, Harpies, and whatever else. So this set looks pretty sweet.

But yes, we could use some male stuff. Vampires don't come in only female varieties.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd have bought the monster girl pack if it was another generator pack, but I don't have any need for just walk sprites. The clothing and accessories look great, so if they ever release those as generator parts, I'd love to buy them.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
More voices. I love it!

I'll pick up all these voice packs (female, male, doesn't matter to me) as long as they keep having the license "use in any tool". I REALLY like that and I wish more packs came with that license. Mostly just typing this post in order to say how glad I am that this pack has this kind of license.

...and that I'm buying the back later in December :)

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i really wish professional english voice actors would release a pack of common english phrases. not japanese voice actors speaking english, but actual native english voice actors speaking in english. it just seems silly to use japanese voices in your english game, unless you're some sort of next level weeb.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i really wish professional english voice actors would release a pack of common english phrases. not japanese voice actors speaking english, but actual native english voice actors speaking in english. it just seems silly to use japanese voices in your english game, unless you're some sort of next level weeb.
I mean, if you're making a game with an anime artstyle in a Japanese RPG game engine, then Japanese voices aren't that out of place

hero_buddy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, if you're making a game with an anime artstyle in a Japanese RPG game engine, then Japanese voices aren't that out of place
but if your main audience is full of english speakers, then why not go for english audio instead? english dubs these days are pretty high quality. honestly, i considered using those japanese packs for a second, but then cringed at the thought of me, someone who's N5 at best, using audio that a lot of my playerbase wouldn't be able to understand. this is coming from someone whose livelihood comes from drawing anime inspired art, by the way.

if you want to use the pack though, then power to you.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
but if your main audience is full of english speakers, then why not go for english audio instead? english dubs these days are pretty high quality. honestly, i considered using those japanese packs for a second, but then cringed at the thought of me, someone who's N5 at best, using audio that a lot of my playerbase wouldn't be able to understand. this is coming from someone whose livelihood comes from drawing anime inspired art, by the way.

if you want to use the pack though, then power to you.
I get your point but many games have Japanese audio with English subs. Unless you mean that it's cringe for a non-Japanese person to use Japanese audio?
Regardless, I don't want to use any pre-recorded sound packs; if my game has any voices, they'll be original.

hero_buddy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I get your point but many games have Japanese audio with English subs. Unless you mean that it's cringe for a non-Japanese person to use Japanese audio?
Regardless, I don't want to use any pre-recorded sound packs; if my game has any voices, they'll be original.
yeah, that's what i meant. sorry if it wasn't clear. it just feels weird if someone from the west uses japanese audio in their original english language game. sorry to anyone who likes those packs, but those are just my honest feelings, and it'd be lying to sugarcoat them. :kaoswt2:

dragon1up

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The monster girl stuff is super cute. I'll definitely be picking those up next payday. Really hope we see some monster girl generator parts (face parts, clothing, etc) at some point as well.
Honestly this would be preferred or maybe do a pack that has the set characters and parts to make your own. Like for example I'm using custom sprites with more expression but would love more parts to use that are professionally done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes